Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select AICON 2019
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be 10 – 20+ pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
- One conference registration will cover final camera ready upload of 2 accepted papers of which the registrant is accepted co-author.
- It is not possible to use registration for upload of paper of which the registrant is not accepted co-author.
- Make sure to disclose all the authors in initial submission.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.
EAI Institutional Members